We want this site to provide good service and to be easy to use. Our goal is to provide customized products and services. Thus cookies allow us to:
• Identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can recover the results of their previous activity.
• Save time by avoiding the need to reinsert the same information.
• Protect your security by checking the login data.
Some cookies are external collaborators and are used for:
• Analysing the information statistically to users who access our site. The collected data may include the user’s browser activity when he/she visits us, the route followed by the users of our site, provider information of the Internet service of visitors, the number of times users access the
site and user’s behaviour on our site (pages you visited, forms which have been filled in and the similar ones).
• Identifying the users who visit the invitation from an associated web site or a sponsored link.
If you want to get more information about the activity of the advertising companies on the Internet on how to remove your data from the records of these companies, we recommend you to visit www.networkadvertising.org.
• Google Analytics Tracking GA (_ga) to collect and analyze information about the surfing users. www.google.com/analytics/. To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
• PHPSESSID, cookies session of PHP, to store temporary information used for general functions of the web.
• _icl_current_language, to detect the favorite language of the user.
• viewed_cookie_policy, to know if the user has accepted the cookies policy or not.
• of_current_opt, wordpress_test_cookie, wp-settings-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1, to store temporary information used for general functions of WordPress.
You can set your browser to notify you in advance of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to be automatically deleted once browser, computer or device are closed. You can find the information about how to do in:
• For Firefox in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
• For Chrome in https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• For Explorer in http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• For Safari in http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• For Safari for iOS in http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
• For Opera in http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html